Students of arise.YOGA attend classes, workshops and retreats at their own risk. It is up to the student to report any injuries, illnesses or concerns to their teacher prior to their class. It is also a requirement of the student to keep their details up to date via their one fit stop account. Pregnant ladies and ladies who have previously given birth must have a clearance from their Doctor to participate in any class and do so at their own risk. If you need to bring children you must seek prior approval from arise.YOGA. Children cannot come to Warm Restore, Arise Blend, Warm Gentle and Salutations as these are all meditation classes. Phones are welcome into the studio but must be kept with your belongings at the storage racks AND MUST BE ON SILENT.
Studio may close over some holiday periods, direct debits will cease during closures. Studio will also have a reduced timetable over holiday periods, direct debits will remain the same. Members on direct debits can suspend their direct debit memberships for minimum 2 weeks at a time for a total of 6 weeks in a 12 month period. Upfront 1 and 3 monthly members do not have the option for suspensions (unless unforeseen circumstances beyond your control arise). All suspension requests are to be in writing 2 weeks prior to commencement date of intended suspension. Members on a direct debit ongoing fortnightly membership must continue the membership for a minimum of 3 months, early opt out fee will apply - being either: each attended class within the used membership time frame being charged at an addition fee equal to that of a casual visit or $120 (which ever is of lesser value).
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please choose your membership carefully as all purchases are strictly non refundable (unless cancelled).
- arise.YOGA reserves the right to cancel and change teachers, events, classes and workshops without prior notice.
- small pass extension may be permitted in some circumstances if a request is put in writing before the pass expires, and only in an event of sickness or injury. Extensions will not be offered for vacations or general busyness of life, so please choose your pass appropriately.
- Please note that Stripe is our online merchant facility so payments made online will show up on your bank statement under stripe, arise.YOGA.
- We strongly recommend booking for classes, workshops and events.
- Please note that no refunds are available for your purchase. If you have purchased a workshop place and are no longer able to attend, please let us know AT LEAST 48 hours in advance and we will offer you an arise.YOGA credit, minus a $25 administration fee. If you cancel within 48 hours of a workshop, no refund or credit will be available, unless your position can be filled.
- The 14 day introductory offer is only available to students who have never visited arise.YOGA or made any purchase of classes with arise.YOGA, with the exception of those students who have purchased and participated in workshops or retreats. The 14 days are consecutive from the date of purchase. New students are only able to take up one of the introductory offers, and only at their first ever visit. If you decide to trial on a casual basis first, you waive your right to purchase the 14 day pass. The 14 day pass gives you unlimited access to all group classes on our schedule, within the designated timeframe, excluding retreats & workshops.